IT’S ABOUT BEING NOURISHED BY PLANTS, ANIMALS, SOIL, FRESH AIR, WATER, LAKES, STREAMS, OCEANS, MOUNTAINS, DESERTS, TREES AND FORESTS. . . .
IT’S ABOUT BECOMING A PRECIOUS PART OF THE INTRICATE DANCE OF LIFE WHICH HAS EVOLVED THROUGH MILLIONS OF YEARS.
IT’S ABOUT GIVING BACK TO THE EARTH THAT GIVES US SO MUCH AND, IN RETURN, BEING EVEN MORE NOURISHED, ALIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WITH ALL LIFE.
IT’S ABOUT BEING THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.
Dear friends, do you want to go green and are not sure where to begin? Would you like to improve you and your family’s quality of life by making the greenest and most non-toxic products and serviced choices, while also being part of a larger movement to change our relationship with the Earth?
As a certified eco-consultant, as someone who likes to obsessively research, dream up new ways to live in harmony with the planet and as someone interested in meditation, conscious living, well-being and a peaceful planet where we all realize our loving interconnectedness, I am passionately at your service. I am here to help you and your loved ones lead create a healthier, greener life that makes your heart sing, while feeling empowered to be part of a larger planetary transformation.
AWARENESS IS POWER
What I like to share is the awareness of how our habits and the products/services we use impact us, other people and the planet itself. This awareness is empowerment. When we have this awareness we are no longer on auto-pilot, with blinders on. Our eyes open to a larger picture. It’s an exploration and this exploration is ever-evolving.
ALTERNATIVE CHOICES FOR CREATING PEOPLE & PLANET WELL-BEING
Once we become aware that some of our habits may not be sustainable to our health, nor the planet that sustains us, we can empower ourselves with different choices and become part of the change we seek. This doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. It can actually be quite inspiring and empowering! It’s about taking one step at a time, knowing that you truly do matter and that small acts can add up to larger movements for change. We each play a special role with our unique gifts and talents.
Some topics we could explore in your green lifestyle consultation include:
- Toxic-Free Living: Many common products such as toiletries, cleaning products, furniture, house paints and the clothing we buy introduce chemicals into our bodies and the air we breathe, while also harming the environment. Reduce toxic products from your home, vote with your consumer dollar and support greener, more holistic companies.
- Food Shopping: Make healthier, greener choices when it comes to the food you buy while voting with your consumer dollar for local, organic, non-GMO and less processed foods.
- Waste Reduction: Landfill space is finite. Much of what we throw away could be eliminated, reused or recycled. I feel having less “stuff” can be freeing.
- Recycling: Learn what you can recycle beyond just glass bottles, metal, paper, cardboard and hard plastics. Learn what items are the most recyclable and what items can only be recycled a few times before becoming trash.
- Reduce Your Petroleum Dependency and Choose Clean Energy
- Energy & Water Conservation: Whether you’re a renter or home owner, reduce your energy bill, your carbon footprint, choose clean energy for your home when possible and learn about what appliances and utilities are the cleanest when you are ready to replace old ones.
- Local Resources (NYC) and online shopping: Believe it or not, there is a green version for practically everything, even a green florist and stores that sell clothing made of organic cotton. Support local green businesses, your well-being and a kinder relationship with the Earth.
- Connecting With Nature: This is about quality of life, slowing down, re-igniting our forgotten interconnection with nature and enjoying nature’s therapeutic qualities.
- Conscious Activism: Beyond voting with your consumer dollar, what else can you do to create positive change and perhaps, encourage options that do not yet exist? How can you be part of meaningful, empowering conversations with your family, friends, local businesses and community?
- Well-being and Inner Peace: In my opinion, action taken from a peaceful place that embraces all, rather than an angry us-versus-them mentality is the most powerful. Cultivating this means making your well-being top priority. Much of what is polluting and not of the light was created in greed, fear and/or ignorance. Be the love, awareness and light.
Green Lifestyle Consultation: $100
SALE: Mention EARTH DAY and take $25 OFF your first Green Lifestyle consultation. Offer valid through 5/31/14.
Your first Green Lifestyle Consultation is 1 hour and 30 minutes. This is done in the comfort and privacy of your home, where we can review together the current products you use and see where there may be potential for healthier, greener alternatives. This price also includes potential pre-consultation research and preparing a customized approach for you based on a questionnaire you fill out before we meet.
Additional in-depth research and consultations: $50 per hour
Do you want to go more in depth? Do you want more assistance in implementing the suggestions we talked about? Fabulous! I am at your service, ready to go above and beyond.
Go Green workshop or semi-private consultation for you and your friends: Pricing coming soon.
Do you want to share the green journey with your friends? Great! Doing it with friends can be incredibly inspiring and extra supportive. As they say, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Together, we can create a growing community of people passionate about leading a life that is healthy, inspiring and takes care of the well-being of the planet that sustains us.